[forge-dev] What to do about our little Windows joke...?

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:58:15 EDT 2012

Hey everyone... we've recently gotten some critical feedback about our
little "Windows? Really? Ok..." joke.

https://community.jboss.org/message/749952#749952

What are your thoughts? Perhaps we could make this a little less targeted
by turning it into more of a pluggable feature, where different messages
show up randomly based on runtime conditions?

Like sometimes it might say, "Just 32 bits?" or "Sun still makes Java?" or
"Linux... nice... does your family know?" or "OSX? What is a lion, anyway?"

Would like to hear ideas. But I certainly don't want to give up the
character :)

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."