[forge-dev] Making forge multi platform

George Gastaldi gegastaldi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:06:22 EDT 2012

Hi Luca,

Absolutely ! You can also reach us on irc.freenode.net on #forge channel.

Even better would be if you just fork the project on github.com and provide us with pull requests from the corrections you fixed. I'll analyze them and apply it everything looks ok.

Let me know if you have any problems on that.

Best Regards,

George Gastaldi