[forge-dev] plugin versioning

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:59:35 EST 2012

Regarding some of the things that were discussed in yesterday's meeting,
like notifying plugin authors of a new version. I think this could still be
a good idea, but we should also reduce the need for such a mechanism with
the above.

~Lincoln

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Lincoln Baxter, III <lincolnbaxter at gmail.com

http://ocpsoft.com