[forge-dev] Issues with new getObjectId() support

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Tue Mar 20 19:17:57 EDT 2012

I tried hard to get the DB working, but I failed :-/
I am positively convinced that the faces scaffold is well prepared to
handle primitive types, only long seems to be unhandled.

If I could get the generated code I would try to fix any problem, but my
attempts at reverse engineering failed :-(

Thomas