[forge-dev] Tests on Windows

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 18:33:26 EDT 2012

Hi Koen,

You run your tests from Eclipse, right? Could you try to run mvn test on
the command line after deleting your repo? This downloads all the missing
jars to your local repository and then executes the test. Afterwards it's
green when run in Eclipse as well.

You may also try updating the maven dependencies form the IDE, but on my
host it failed with another error - Arquillian can't find a manifest or
something.

The bottom line is - when you delete the repo - run maven build prior to
running the test from Eclipse.

Cheers,
Ivan

P.S. I tested that on Windows 7. Didn't really have the time to try it on
XP.