[forge-dev] Forge Hack Night

George Gastaldi gegastaldi at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:27:52 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone !!!

I picked some issues which may work as the starting point for our
Forge Hack night. If you feel confortable with any other let me know.
I added the "HackNight" label on it.

Anyway, these are the issues and their descriptions:

FORGE-578: Faces setup fails when project is created with --type war
FORGE-564: Allow multiple @Alias for a plugin
FORGE-553: Forge Console does not display special characters
FORGE-360: FacesPlugin should automatically add the faces mapping if
the servlet version < 3
FORGE-85:   Shell cannot parse command values containing '!' exclaimation points

We´ll be on IRC and if you feel you can help, join us ! :D
The forge hack night is every Wednesday, on 19:00 to 20:00 GMT-3, so,
may the Forge be with you.

Regards,

George Gastaldi