[forge-dev] Addon & command naming conventions (forge-dev at lists.jboss.org)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 02:33:04 EST 2012

do we edit in the doc directly or just suggest here?

Then since this doc mentions CAPS then I'll just put in my vote for *not* using CAPS for anything in the user interface unless its inherent to the issue.

Or at least allow  "h<tab>" to auto complete HIBERNATE and "hibernate" be ok answer (i.e. case insensitive matching)

But best of all, avoid using all caps since it makes the UI so noisy to look at IMO.

/max