[forge-dev] Forge performance considerations / Bootstrap / modularity

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:44:40 EST 2012

Great!

Please send a pull request for the ObserverCapture issue! Thanks!

Good plan with the bootstrap API, and are you sure that Jandex would
require changes in Weld-API? Look at what has been done in 2.0 with the
https://github.com/forge/core/blob/2.0/plugin-container/src/main/java/org/jboss/forge/container/modules/ModularWeldDeployment.java

What APIs did you have to change?

Looking forward to seeing your changes!

~Lincoln