[forge-dev] Aesh & Eclipse

Ståle W. Pedersen spederse at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 10:26:49 EST 2012

hi, i just tested on eclipse and we just need to define some input
streams and terminals to make it to "work". by "work" i mean getting the
input, keybindings/movment etc requires that the console in eclipse get
fed that input.
i briefly talked with koen and he mentioned that they had that covered
in jboss tools.

i have some trouble with maven atm. many of my projects (including
forge) fail with this exception:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Malformed \uxxxx encoding
i just finished a run as root and that worked so its something fishy in
my env. ill do a push request when i have things working.

ståle