[forge-dev] Openshift plugin

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 12:03:48 EDT 2012

I'm adding Xavier and Andre, as I think they are responsible for the JBDS support. And Bill DeCoste, as he is an OpenShift god ;-)

Other things I thought of:

* checking the destroy support/cleaning this up (not sure it's great)
* checking all the log output
* check the jenkins support

For me, top priority is EAP support, then setup when openshift app exists, then embedding cartridges...