[forge-dev] MavenPluginFacet enhancement: smart plugin resolution

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:19:34 EDT 2013

Hey Charles,

I think this is a really good and very important idea. Actually, we have
something called the "DependencyInstaller.java", which does this same thing
for Dependency instances. It would make sense to have something like a
MavenPluginInstaller as well, I think. So this idea is excellent.

You could probably use that as an example :)

What do you think?

~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."