[forge-dev] Updates AS7 Plugin

James R. Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 11:21:30 EDT 2013

I think that should work fine. Part of my problem is my lack of CDI
knowledge. As this error shows I know just enough to be dangerous :)

The idea of the ProjectConfiguration is just a wrapper in a sense over
the org.jboss.forge.env.Configuration. It just sets up some defaults for
it and uses getters rather then exposing the property key.

James R. Perkins
JBoss by Red Hat