[forge-dev] Forge project for Github Issue #31 - Unable to install arquillian plugin in Forge 1.3.3.FINAL

Vineet Reynolds Pereira vpereira at redhat.com
Wed Aug 21 15:12:57 EDT 2013

I just took a look at this. Not able to reproduce this again, surprisingly. We could rule out the existing project from where the command is launched, as a cause.

And going by the expected behavior, I suspect the bug to be due to Weld, the version of the JVM used, or some behavior in Weld+JVM that we didnt account for.

Vineet