[forge-dev] Forge project for Github Issue #31 - Unable to install arquillian plugin in Forge 1.3.3.FINAL

Vineet Reynolds Pereira vpereira at redhat.com
Fri Aug 23 07:02:59 EDT 2013

Hi David,

   Before we proceed with a debugging session, I'd like to know if you continue to face this on Forge 1.4.0 [1] that was just released, since any bug fix would be issued against this or a later release.

   About the Maven repo, I cannot rule it out entirely. But it is a possibility - I could think of possible failures to resolve dependencies in the Arquillian plugin via this Maven repo, that are not propagated correctly to Forge. I'll investigate this area a bit more in depth. If this turns out to be true, it could be worked around via the Maven settings.xml file, or by changing the Maven repo/mirror config.

Vineet

[1]: https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/service/local/repositories/releases/content/org/jboss/forge/forge-distribution/1.4.0.Final/forge-distribution-1.4.0.Final.zip