[forge-dev] Forge Roadmap Update for Jan 15th release and beyond

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:33:20 EST 2013

Please feel free to add or comment if I've missed anything or if there's
anything you'd like to discuss.

   - Forge 2.0.0.FInal to be released Jan 15th

   - (Does not include plugins - to be released separately as completed as
   other projects/individuals can spend time working with us, or as we can
   spend time on them.)

   - Plugins that are being released (or near completion)
      - Build System Integration
         - Maven

   - Scaffold

   - JSF

   - Angular

   - Database reverse engineering

   - Wizards

   - Eclipse connection profile integration

   - Java EE developer tooling & quick-start plugins

   - Jax RX / REST

   - JSF

   - CDI

   - etc..

   - Includes wizards/Forge menu integration into JBoss Tools

   - Forge 2 website, hopefully by March/April

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."