[forge-dev] Forge 2.0 setup/initialization

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Sat Feb 2 14:17:09 EST 2013

Hi Thomas,

Forge 2.0 console (based in aesh) is not yet functional.
Only the engine is.
You need to use the eclipse plugin for that.

To use the eclipse plugin, you need to import all the projects under https://github.com/forge/jbosstools-forge/tree/forge2/plugins and run the org.jboss.tools.forge.ui.

We'll present this feature in our F2F so we'll document these procedures soon (together with an alpha1 release)

Best Regards,

George Gastaldi