[forge-dev] Can you give me an example of an ENUM class in forge?

Robb Greathouse robb.greathouse at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 13:21:14 EST 2013

No, I'm doing a presentation to show how easy rapid development is with JBoss stuff.

So, I am doing the TicketMonster example with Forge.

Basically, going to demo first generating a MVC project with Forge.  Then show that by cutting a pasting the generated GUI and backing beans we can very rapidly create very real world functionality.

Then add it security and rules engine and jbpm to support complex flows.

Robb Greathouse
Partner Enablement
Middleware Business Unit
JBoss, a Division of Red Hat