[forge-dev] Improving the performance of weld for micro-deployments.

Luca Masini luca.masini.mailing.list at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:26:51 EST 2013

We don't need to recall the Schrödinger cat for this kind of experiments !!
Lincoln do you see that startup time is really higher when you start
YourKit ??

Which version are you using ?? In my experience the last one has a really
good agent that impact not so much on performance in tracing or
instrumentation.

http://www.lucamasini.net
http://twitter.com/lmasini
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/luca-masini/7/10/2b9