[forge-dev] Core Data Forge Plugin

Vineet Reynolds Pereira vpereira at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 05:30:45 EDT 2013

Hi Luca,

   You could use MetaWidget again to generate the Java entities and JAX-RS endpoints, although I think it would be better to do it with a combination of both Metawidget (to generate sections of the classes) and the Forge Java Parser API, in combination with a templating language like Freemarker. I have to admit though that I don't have an answer on generating the Objective-C portions.

Vineet