[forge-dev] LINCOLN BAXTER : twitter contact guy

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon May 6 19:29:05 EDT 2013

Hi Laxmi,

Nice to meet you.

I'm sorry that you missed the GSoC deadline, but the good news is that we
have tons of exciting things going on that you can get involved with and
get experience with!

What got you interested in Forge? This might help us find a topic that
would be interesting to you. Do you have anything in mind already or would
you like a suggestion?

Welcome to the Forge Dev Team!
~Lincoln

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 1:41 AM, Laxmi Narayan NIT DGP
<nit.dgp673 at gmail.com>wrote:

> *
> hi JBOSS community , i am a student developer and i saw your ideas in
> GSOC due to being period off i could not make some proposal actually due to
> lack of knowledge about how jboss is developed and works . so i want to
> pick up some project ( small will be better )
>  to start with you.
>

> ref : LINCOLN BAXTER , we talk on twitter and thanks for all of his
> replies
>

>                            Laxmi Narayan Patel
> *
> *