[forge-dev] JDK 7 still being used for compilation. We are still looking into the issue.

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 16:36:14 EDT 2013

Hi again,

I checked the effective pom of the Forge projects. It seems that the
projects are looking
for org.jboss.forge.furnace:furnace-maven-plugin:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT at
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2. But there are only 2.0.0.Alpha releases
there (no snapshot).

Should we add the JBoss snapshot repository (
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots)? I
noticed that it contains the snapshot releases.

Cheers,
Ivan