[forge-dev] Fwd: [Scaffold Spring Problem]

Valmir Justo justoeu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:02:34 EDT 2013

Hi,

My name is Valmir. I have been using the JBoss forge the 3 months ago.
I started the simple project, new-project, persistence setup, scaffold
--Type spring etc.

However, I have tried use the scaffold spring and when i execute the
command-line scaffold from-entity 'name Entity' and receive the
printStackTrace:

Exception encountered:
org.metawidget.util.simple.StringUtils.isCapitalized(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
(type "set VERBOSE true" to enable stack traces).

Set the VERBOSE mode,

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.metawidget.util.simple.StringUtils.isCapitalized(Ljava/lang/String;)Z

at
org.jboss.forge.scaffold.spring.metawidget.inspector.propertystyle.ForgePropertyStyle.isGetter(ForgePropertyStyle.java:250)

at
org.jboss.forge.scaffold.spring.metawidget.inspector.propertystyle.ForgePropertyStyle.lookupGetters(ForgePropertyStyle.java:198)

at
org.jboss.forge.scaffold.spring.metawidget.inspector.propertystyle.ForgePropertyStyle.inspectProperties(ForgePropertyStyle.java:151)

at
org.metawidget.inspector.impl.propertystyle.BasePropertyStyle.getUncachedTraits(BasePropertyStyle.java:172)

at
org.metawidget.inspector.impl.BaseTraitStyle.getTraits(BaseTraitStyle.java:126)

I look for the internet but without success.

Could help me?

Tks

Best regards.

Valmir Justo