[forge-dev] Running the build on Windows

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 02:51:59 EDT 2014

Hi everybody,

I fixed most of the tests. However, since a couple of days (actually nights
;)) I am struggling with a few tests. I have attached the JUnit reports. I
would appreciate any help from someone with more knowledge in regular
expressions and finite automata (like the author of
http://ocpsoft.org/tutorials/regular-expressions/java-visual-regex-tester/
;)).

My work so far is pushed here:
https://github.com/ivannov/core/tree/FORGE-1966

I would appreciate even some hints on how to debug and find the issue, as I
have run out of ideas.

Thanks a lot!
Ivan