[forge-dev] Forge Meeting Minutes - 2014-12-10

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:07:52 EST 2014

Minutes:
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2014/forge.2014-12-10-16.01.html

Minutes (text):
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2014/forge.2014-12-10-16.01.txt

Log:
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2014/forge.2014-12-10-16.01.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (lincolnthree, 16:02:00)

* Status Reports  (gastaldi, 16:04:52)

* Priorities  (lincolnthree, 16:04:53)
  * Netbeans Plugin  (lincolnthree, 16:13:55)
  * Fabric8/ForgeIDE Architecture  (lincolnthree, 16:13:57)
  * Partner Support  (lincolnthree, 16:14:09)
  * Internal Addn Development Support  (lincolnthree, 16:14:28)
  * Website overhaul  (lincolnthree, 16:14:50)
  * gastaldi is working on the netbeans plugin, it's privately available
    on https://bitbucket.org/gastaldi/netbeans-plugin/  (gastaldi,
    16:20:38)

* Website Status  (gastaldi, 16:22:14)
  * I met with Erin on Monday and we finalized all but the community
    page. She will give us Responsive designs by Friday/Monday and also
    have a new proof of the Community page ready with some changes that
    I think will really help it  (lincolnthree, 16:23:16)
  * we will begin implementation again as soon as responsive designs are
    ready  (lincolnthree, 16:23:28)
  * budget has been approved for impl  (lincolnthree, 16:23:34)

* CI Server  (lincolnthree, 16:26:45)

* Upcoming Conferences  (lincolnthree, 16:49:07)
  * Red Hat Summit C4P is open, and the Forge team will submit some
    talks  (gastaldi, 16:49:48)

* Status Reports  (gastaldi, 16:55:46)
  * gastaldi will get back to the Netbeans plugin  (gastaldi, 16:57:04)
  * I am working on the website and will look at the test runner
    failures if still an issue  (lincolnthree, 16:58:24)
  * I am also working on fabric/forgeide architecture discussions like
    everyone else  (lincolnthree, 16:58:54)
  * working on a new tutorial like TicketMonster but better, since it
    would use more Forge commands. Currently figuring out how to make
    Forge compatible with yeoman, bower and grunt  (vineetreynolds,
    16:59:13)

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."