[forge-dev] New Scaffolds

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 07:13:15 EST 2014

Hi Ivan,

I'd expect it to generate a Maven project with a basic implementation of
the org.jboss.forge.addon.scaffold.spi.ScaffoldProvider interface and
also depending on the templates addon (with some basic templates
available - perhaps JSF) . The idea is to that this generated addon
project could be installed and used without modifications.