[forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 12:37:43 EST 2014

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 16:04:28 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2014/forge.2014-02-12-16.04.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 16:04:48)
   * Forge 2 Status  (gastaldi, 16:05:00)
   * Forge Hack Night outcome  (gastaldi, 16:05:14)
   * GSoC 2014  (gastaldi, 16:05:21)

* Forge 2 Status  (gastaldi, 16:06:20)
   * ACTION: Find why the sporadic test failures happen  (gastaldi,
     16:11:27)
   * ACTION: Fix the Windows issues  (gastaldi, 16:11:33)
   * ACTION: We will create a FAQ section in the forge/docs repository
     (gastaldi, 16:17:31)
   * Forge Hack Night  (gastaldi, 16:25:11)

* Forge Hack Night  (gastaldi, 16:25:17)
   * Forge Hack Night Round #2 will begin in Feb 17th  (gastaldi,
     16:26:23)
   * ACTION: We should start having a Hack night every couple of weeks
     (gastaldi, 16:29:54)
   * ACTION: Forge Hack Night will occur every Tuesday, 8:30 PM CET
     (gastaldi, 16:35:26)
   * ACTION: ivannov will send the invitation for the hack night
     (gastaldi, 16:35:46)

* GSoC 2014  (gastaldi, 16:41:55)
   * ACTION: we need to update
     https://community.jboss.org/wiki/GSOC14Ideas with the Forge ideas
     (gastaldi, 16:42:19)

Meeting ended at 16:48:56 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* Find why the sporadic test failures happen
* Fix the Windows issues
* We will create a FAQ section in the forge/docs repository
* We should start having a Hack night every couple of weeks
* Forge Hack Night will occur every Tuesday, 8:30 PM CET
* ivannov will send the invitation for the hack night
* we need to update https://community.jboss.org/wiki/GSOC14Ideas with
   the Forge ideas

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* ivannov
   * ivannov will send the invitation for the hack night
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * Find why the sporadic test failures happen
   * Fix the Windows issues
   * We will create a FAQ section in the forge/docs repository
   * We should start having a Hack night every couple of weeks
   * Forge Hack Night will occur every Tuesday, 8:30 PM CET
   * we need to update https://community.jboss.org/wiki/GSOC14Ideas with
     the Forge ideas

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------