[forge-dev] Add module dependency

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 13:54:53 EST 2014

Hey Rafael,

Thanks for your hard work.

Just so you know, it looks like you are working on the Forge 1.x branch,
and these changes won't be able to be merged into the project. Not least of
which because we don't want to introduce more possible defects by changing
the module structure, which is very complex and (as you have seen)
difficult to maintain.

This is why I recommend that you try to move over to the Forge 2 code going
forward. This should be much easier to implement there. We will be able to
assist you more readily.

Check out Forge 2: http://github.com/forge/core (master branch)

~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.org