[forge-dev] Forge Meeting minutes - 02-19-2014

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Wed Feb 19 12:32:25 EST 2014

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 15:50:12 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2014/forge.2014-02-19-15.50.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 15:50:41)
   * Forge 2 status  (gastaldi, 15:50:46)
   * Hack night outcome  (gastaldi, 15:50:55)
   * ACTION: vineetreynolds let maxandersen know when we could revive
     that demo of scaffolding  ;)  (maxandersen, 15:51:00)
   * Documentation  (gastaldi, 15:51:23)
   * Scaffolding  (gastaldi, 15:51:27)
   * Spreading the word  (gastaldi, 15:52:01)
   * Console issues  (gastaldi, 15:53:14)

* Forge 2 status  (gastaldi, 15:53:35)
   * ACTION: ivannov will create JIRAs for migrating Forge 1 plugins
     (ivannov, 15:58:03)
   * ACTION: Forge 2.1.0.Final should be released soon  (gastaldi,
     15:59:30)

* Hack night outcome  (gastaldi, 16:06:07)

* Documentation  (gastaldi, 16:14:23)
   * ACTION: gastaldi will spend some time on improving the docs
     (gastaldi, 16:22:23)
   * ACTION: gastaldi will create an umbrella JIRA to accommodate doc
     related issues  (gastaldi, 16:28:52)

* Scaffolding  (gastaldi, 16:30:11)
   * LINK: https://www.eclipse.org/xtend/   (agoncal, 16:38:14)
   * LINK: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1542   (agoncal,
     16:52:52)
   * LINK: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1067   (agoncal,
     16:54:36)
   * ACTION: ivannov will create a JIRA about checking the target
     container when generating REST endpoints  (ivannov, 16:59:57)

* Spreading the word  (ivannov, 17:04:43)
   * LINK: https://twitter.com/JBossForge/status/436189383348060160
     (gastaldi, 17:13:12)

* Console issues  (gastaldi, 17:15:02)
   * LINK: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1449   (agoncal,
     17:15:16)
   * LINK: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1432   (agoncal,
     17:15:17)
   * LINK: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1531   (agoncal,
     17:15:24)

Meeting ended at 17:20:20 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* vineetreynolds let maxandersen know when we could revive that demo of
   scaffolding  ;)
* ivannov will create JIRAs for migrating Forge 1 plugins
* Forge 2.1.0.Final should be released soon
* gastaldi will spend some time on improving the docs
* gastaldi will create an umbrella JIRA to accommodate doc related
   issues
* ivannov will create a JIRA about checking the target container when
   generating REST endpoints

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* gastaldi
   * gastaldi will spend some time on improving the docs
   * gastaldi will create an umbrella JIRA to accommodate doc related
     issues
* ivannov
   * ivannov will create JIRAs for migrating Forge 1 plugins
   * ivannov will create a JIRA about checking the target container when
     generating REST endpoints
* maxandersen
   * vineetreynolds let maxandersen know when we could revive that demo
     of scaffolding  ;)
* vineetreynolds
   * vineetreynolds let maxandersen know when we could revive that demo
     of scaffolding  ;)
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * Forge 2.1.0.Final should be released soon

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* gastaldi (138)
* ivannov (86)