[forge-dev] Custom Templates by Project

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:25:29 EDT 2014

Hey Vineet,

What are your thoughts about this?

Filipe, sorry this is not simpler right now - we are in the middle of
refactoring scaffolding to make things easier in this way, but for now I
think the only way to do this is to fork the addon and build locally. I
could be wrong, though.

~Lincoln

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Filipe Névola <filipenevola at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, I'm starting with Forge and I would like to know how can I work with
> custom templates by project.
>
> Let me try to be more clear, I want to have a project A using AngularJS
> Addon with custom templates for my views and a project B using AngularJS
> Addon with others custom templates.
>
> The differences won't be only images, styles, etc but will be on the
> structure of html also.
>
> My question is: How can I do that? Is there a simple way? Maybe some addon.
>
> Thank you!
> ---
> *Filipe Névola <https://twitter.com/FilipeNevola>*
> *Leader of Product Innovation Lab at *Tecsinapse
> <http://www.tecsinapse.com.br>
>
> *Você conhece Jesus? Ainda não? Então busque conhecer pois você não está
> aproveitando sua vida como poderia.*
> *Jesus disse em João 10:10b - "Eu vim para que tenham vida, e a tenham com
> abundância."*

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."