[forge-dev] Forge2 eclipse plugin

Rafael Pestano rmpestano at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:32:35 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

i'm trying to install forge eclipse plugin from update site:
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/jbosstools-forge_master/all/repo/

but eclipse cannot find a dependency on core plugin
"requires 'bundle org.jboss.tools.usage 0.0.0' but it could not be found",
i've attached a screenshot.

I've just installed eclipse kepler and tried to install forge via update
site. I also tried jbdeveloper studio 7.1.1 but it come with forge 1.x and
have conflicts with forge2

i am on ubuntu 12 with jdk7, any hints?

thanks in advance

--
<http://www.advancedit.com.br/>Att,

Rafael M. Pestano

Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
Graduando em Ciência da Computação UFRGS
http://conventionsframework.org <http://conventions.github.io/home/>
http://rpestano.wordpress.com/
@realpestano