[forge-dev] Adding @Named to an EJBs... or anywhere

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 01:40:50 EDT 2014

I think maybe we need to separate the parameters out in this case:

ejb-new-bean --beanName foo --typeName FooBar

We should decide what these parameters need to be called.

In addition, I'm fine with the java-add-anotation command as well :) It
could probably even accept full java code:

java-add-annotation javax.inject.Named("beanName") --target .....

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."