[forge-dev] Passing parameters from command to a meta widget

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:36:03 EDT 2014

Hi Vineet,

Thanks for the answer. This time I am sorry that didn't find time to work
on this issue the last week. I wanted to complete it during the Forge Hack
Night, but I there was nobody from the Forge experts there.

Anyway, I will use this media to drive the open points cleared. I do want
to go with option two. I went through the docs and compared them to the
Forge implementation. I have to pass a Configuration object to
the EntityWidgetBuilderConfig constructor upon
creating EntityWidgetBuilder. Unfortunately I couldn't find a place where
these constructors are invoked. Can you please guide me one step further? :)

Thanks,
Ivan