[forge-dev] Hands-on Lab now available on the website

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 01:58:11 EST 2014

Hi everybody,

I've added some more sub tasks to the Forge HoL JIRA issue:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-2102

Please feel encouraged to run this lab in your JUG, at your conference,
with your friends and colleagues, etc. We would be more than happy to get
your feedback as sub-task to that issue.

Cheers,
Ivan

P.S. I would like to thank George and Lincoln for the great support and
feedback (and of course, direct fixes ;)) while we were preparing this HoL!