[forge-dev] How to have multiple choices in a Forge command ?

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Sun Oct 26 09:07:09 EDT 2014

Hi Antonio,

As Daniel said, you need to use UISelectMany (eg: https://github.com/rafabene/addon-deltaspike/blob/master/src/main/java/org/jboss/forge/addon/deltaspike/commands/AbstractDeltaSpikeCommand.java). See the UI addon documentation about the possible UI types: http://forge.jboss.org/addon/org.jboss.forge.addon:ui