[forge-dev] Forge Meeting Minutes - 2015-04-21

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:42:10 EDT 2015

Minutes:
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-04-21-14.09.html

Minutes (text):
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-04-21-14.09.txt

Log:
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-04-21-14.09.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (lincolnthree, 14:10:03)

* Status Reports  (lincolnthree, 14:11:08)
  * This week I worked on creating conference abstracts with
    gastaldi|away, and also noted a few improvement areas in the Furnace
    test-harness dependency resolution - e.g. automatic dependency
    deteection when no deps are specified in the test.  (lincolnthree,
    14:12:49)
  * I've also been working on reviewing the latest website designs.
    (lincolnthree, 14:13:01)
  * Last week I gave a talk on CDI with Forge at the Mix-IT conference
    (agoncal, 14:13:47)
  * I gave a try at the PR 27 on Roaster on generating methods
    (agoncal, 14:14:18)

* Priorities  (lincolnthree, 14:21:07)
  * As usual, the Website is a priority, work is coming along nicely
    according to gastaldi|away  (lincolnthree, 14:21:22)

Meeting ended at 17:40:59 UTC.

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."