[forge-dev] Forge Meeting minutes - 2015-08-04

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Aug 4 11:17:19 EDT 2015

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 14:02:17 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-08-04-14.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 14:02:32)

* Status report  (gastaldi, 14:05:49)
   * I have been fixing bugs and merging pull-requests last week
     (gastaldi, 14:06:08)
   * I completed the first part of the Java EE servlet security commands
     (ivannov, 14:07:15)
   * I have been refactoring the bootstrap stuff and keeping up to date
     on the security stuff :)  (lincolnthree, 14:09:23)
   * and doing some review of the roaster statements work  (lincolnthree,
     14:09:31)
   * other than that, not much.  (lincolnthree, 14:09:37)
   * LINK:
     https://github.com/lincolnthree/windup/commit/9472cbb3d1164e97fb92eb0a5af9e3ea1339af76
     (lincolnthree, 14:10:29)

* Priorities  (gastaldi, 14:19:04)
   * we'll focus in profiling and improving furnace-cdi's performance
     this week  (gastaldi, 14:21:37)

* GSoC  (gastaldi, 14:34:00)
   * Devanshu have been working to add Docker Commands to our forge
     Command line to help our users.  (gastaldi, 14:36:49)
   * LINK: https://github.com/docker-java/   (Devanshu, 14:38:41)

* Spring boot addon  (gastaldi, 14:43:42)
   * LINK: https://github.com/bgjug/spring-boot-forge-addon   (ivannov,
     15:05:36)

Meeting ended at 15:15:28 UTC.

Action Items