[forge-dev] Forge Meeting minutes - 2015-08-11

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 03:23:38 EDT 2015

Hi Rodney,

We didn't complete our addon. But we had a good start with a few working
commands. We are going to work offline to finish what we started. The code
is in the BG JUG organization in github, so everybody can take a look and
contribute:

https://github.com/bgjug/spring-boot-forge-addon

We keep track of the work needed to be done in the issues section.

Once we are ready, we will definitely spread the word :)

Regards,
Ivan