[forge-dev] I need to get @IdClass value as Class instance

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Aug 18 15:53:50 EDT 2015

Hi Doychin,

What happens if you call idClassAnotation.getClassValue() ? Maybe you can
iterate through the imports to find out the class name and load it using
the ClassLoaderFacet ?

Best Regards,

George Gastaldi

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Doychin Bondzhev <doychin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm continuing to try to solve the problem with IdClass annotation.
>
> The problem is that when I get value of annotation with this code:
>
> AnnotationSource<JavaClassSource> idClassAnotation = entityClass
>                          .getAnnotation(IdClass.class);
> String valueClassName = idClassAnotation.getLiteralValue();
>
> I get "className.class". There is no info about package.
>
> Also Class Loader facet has no access to classes defined in the project.
> Only to external classes. At least I was not able to load for example
> Entity class.
>
> If I had access to entity class from class loader I can get annotation
> from class definition and get it's value.
>
> Also I need to test primary key class that it implements
> java.io.Serializable.
>
> Any suggestion where to look for sample how to solve all the problems
> mentioned above?
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Doychin Bondzhev
> dSoft-Bulgaria Ltd.
> PowerPro - billing & provisioning solution for Service providers
> PowerStor - Warehouse & POS
> http://www.dsoft-bg.com/
> Mobile: +359888243116

*George Gastaldi | Senior Software Engineer*

JBoss Forge Team
T: +55 11 3524-6169
M: +55 47 9711-1000