[forge-dev] UI - Table output

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Sun Aug 23 10:12:39 EDT 2015

We do have https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1190 requesting a custom
extension point to allow custom component inputs to be rendered (that's why
the inputType attribute in HintsFacet is a String), so you could implement
your own component using the Eclipse API and the Forge plugin would render
as you like, but that is not implemented yet.

Best Regards,
George Gastaldi