[forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes - 15-12-2015

Antonio Goncalves antonio.goncalves at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 01:41:04 EST 2015

Hi guys,

Evening for me is not possible : wife and daughter, can't escape that ;o)

But otherwise, in January, I'll be quite available. For example, I'm free
on Tuesday, the entire day. Even during lunch if it's better for Ivan (this
way you can have lunch and participate on the Hangout).

WDYT ?

Antonio

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 11:36 PM, George Gastaldi <ggastald at redhat.com>
wrote:

> I am fine with this too. I am copying Antonio to see what he thinks about
> it.
> Em 15/12/2015 20:24, "Ivan St. Ivanov" <ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Hi George,
>>
>> Sorry, I didn't read the whole log this time :(
>>
>> Usually, I feel more comfortable in the evening (9 PM EET), which is 8 PM
>> CET, 7 PM UK time, 2 PM on the east coast of US, etc. :)
>>
>> But don't worry, I am fine with just watching the sessions :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ivan
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 12:19 AM, George Gastaldi <ggastald at redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> When would it be a good time for you?
>>>
>>> As you can see in the chat transcript, it was a bit hard to find this
>>> specific time for us too :)

Antonio Goncalves
Software architect, Java Champion and Pluralsight author

Web site <http://www.antoniogoncalves.org> | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/agoncal> | LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/agoncal> |
Pluralsight
<http://pluralsight.com/training/Authors/Details/antonio-goncalves> | Paris