[forge-dev] Forge Meeting Minutes - 2015-02-03

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:33:21 EST 2015

Minutes:
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-02-03-15.12.html

Minutes (text):
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-02-03-15.12.txt

Log:
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-02-03-15.12.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (lincolnthree, 15:12:06)

* Status Reports  (lincolnthree, 15:13:23)
  * gastaldi is working on the Netbeans pending tasks  (gastaldi,
    15:13:45)
  * Last week I fixed a concurrency issue in Furnace, FORGE-2125, and
    finally rid us of the nasty IllegalStateException when running tests
    from the Arquillian Forge Container.  (lincolnthree, 15:14:17)
  * koentsje has removed forge 1 support from the jbt/jbds master branch
    (koentsje, 15:15:18)
  * gastaldi updated the master branch to run on Arquillian 1.1.6.Final
    (gastaldi, 15:15:31)
  * Last week I did a BBL on Forge : lots of interest !!! (but the team
    heavily uses JSF and felt there was not much except scaffolding)
    (agoncal, 15:16:11)
  * I also released Forge 2.14.0.Final last week, to get some newer
    features and fixes out there sooner.  (lincolnthree, 15:21:03)

* Conference updates  (lincolnthree, 15:21:18)
  * : koentsje is preparing for the forge hands-on lab @ DevConf in Brno
    (koentsje_, 15:22:04)

* Priorities & next steps  (lincolnthree, 15:27:14)
  * Finishing NetBeans plugin  (lincolnthree, 15:27:22)
  * Enablement and microservices R&D  (lincolnthree, 15:27:48)
  * JavaEE 7 and expanded command features for development
    (lincolnthree, 15:28:04)

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."