[forge-dev] Forge Meeting minutes - 2015-07-21

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 11:04:58 EDT 2015

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 14:00:42 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-07-21-14.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 14:01:27)

* Status reports  (gastaldi, 14:04:33)
   * I've been working on fixing some Forge bugs and helping the Windup
     team with some ideas this week. The website seems finished
     (gastaldi, 14:05:12)
   * The JBoss Forge Spring Boot code retreat is already scheduled for
     7-9 August and we already have 12 geeks that subscribed to it!
     (ivannov, 14:11:40)
   * reviewed some of your work  (lincolnthree, 14:22:07)
   * helped design the new test extension feature for @deployment-less
     tests  (lincolnthree, 14:22:13)
   * LINK:
     https://github.com/forge/core/blob/master/addons/tests/src/test/java/org/jboss/forge/addon/addons/AddonArchiveDefaultSmokeTest.java
     (gastaldi, 14:25:25)

* Priority  (gastaldi, 14:42:46)
   * This week we'll fix some Forge bugs and help contributors
     (gastaldi, 14:46:00)
   * Forge is now on GVM (gvmtool.net). Installation instructions:
     https://gist.github.com/marcoVermeulen/0eefdfcff323f5d3bdcf
     (gastaldi, 14:47:13)

Meeting ended at 15:00:23 UTC.

Action Items