[forge-dev] Approach to Spring Boot handling JPA

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:22:51 EDT 2015

Hi George,

Thanks for your answer! I add our Spring Boot expert Nayden to the loop.

Well, according to the Spring documentation it is possible to have
persistence.xml:
http://docs.spring.io/spring-boot/docs/current/reference/html/howto-data-access.html#howto-use-traditional-persistence-xml

However, I see it more as a hack from our side.

Cheers,
Ivan