[forge-dev] Forge Meeting minutes - 2015-06-02

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 10:24:01 EDT 2015

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 14:00:46 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-06-02-14.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 14:01:05)

* Priorities  (gastaldi, 14:03:34)
  * Website is still #1 priority  (gastaldi, 14:03:50)
  * I've been working hard in the website last week and yesterday. The
    current work can be seen at http://websitedev-forge.rhcloud.com/
    (gastaldi, 14:04:55)
  * Website will be released before Summit  (gastaldi, 14:07:55)

* Status Updates  (gastaldi, 14:09:22)
  * We are planning a code retreat in Bulgarian JUG in July or August to
    develop Spring Boot addon for Forge  (ivannov, 14:10:51)
  * Next Tuesday I am giving the final lecture in Sofia University of
    our Java EE course. And it ends with Forge :)  (ivannov, 14:12:09)
  * now that jPrime is over, I will resume work on FORGEPLUGINS-152
    (ivannov, 14:18:54)

Meeting ended at 14:21:07 UTC.

Action Items
------------