[forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes - 06-10-2015

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 11:12:33 EDT 2015

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 14:02:14 UTC. The full logs are available
athttp://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-10-06-14.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 14:02:54)

* Status Report  (gastaldi, 14:05:49)
  * I am working on fixing bugs for the next release. Mainly some test
    failures introduced with the latest Aesh version.  (gastaldi,
    14:08:20)
  * Also due to a change in the UISelectOne behavior that no longer
    accepts any value, just the ones present in value choices
    (gastaldi, 14:10:50)
  * mkouba also offered some help on improving the CDI integration
    performance. Right now my work in the performance issue made Forge
    startup in ~5s, which I believe is an acceptable boot time
    (gastaldi, 14:13:38)
  * I have reduced the number of core addons using CDI to 4. This lead
    to less memory usage. I have also enabled Jandex and upgraded to the
    latest Weld version for the CDI container.  (gastaldi, 14:17:29)

* Roadmap  (gastaldi, 14:23:30)
  * I have put together some goals that I'd like to achieve for the next
    Forge releases in a document that is shared with some people
    (gastaldi, 14:25:26)
  * LINK:
    https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/document/d/1giz9Rfzd-auEgWqspe63CSgA5umLnWWuSDheJxWBCpo/edit?usp=docslist_api
    (gastaldi, 14:26:06)
  * I had a meeting with my manager rruss last friday and we added some
    action items on each goal that we intend to have them done by this
    week or next  (gastaldi, 14:27:53)

* Blocking for next release  (gastaldi, 14:56:19)
  * There are no blocking issues for the next release  (gastaldi,
    15:01:54)

Meeting ended at 15:06:38 UTC.

Action Items
------------