[forge-dev] JDK 8

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 06:05:37 EDT 2015

Hi Ivan, thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, I was thinking of removing that or move it to a maven profile that is
activated when the project builds on JDK7 only (that can be done now).

So far the only objection I have received about moving to JDK8 is from the
Fabric8 team asking that this should be done in Forge 3:
https://twitter.com/davsclaus/status/651632079566950400?s=09

Best Regards,