[forge-dev] Stacks - FORGE-2316

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 18:39:23 EST 2016

Let me rephrase that: a custom stack facet that needs the JavaEE 7
dependency (thus automatically enabling the JavaEE7Facet that also is a
stack) but targeted for Wildfly Swarm where the  JavaEE stack is somewhat
limited.

Maybe we could consider that the project stack is the sum of all included
facets in an installed StackFacet minus the excluded facets from the
installed StackFacets.

The most important question is: do we have a 1-n relationship between
Project and Stack (a project can be associated with many stacks)? Or is it
1-1?