[forge-dev] JavaSourceClass parameter

Alex Soto Bueno asotobue at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 12:15:17 EST 2017

I am trying to do it but I have no luck on this. Look the project is here:
https://github.com/forge/addon-arquillian/pull/16

The test is
https://github.com/forge/addon-arquillian/pull/16/files#diff-12d88edc779455bcebbb5bd707c56d1cR23
and the logic where it is implemented at
https://github.com/forge/addon-arquillian/pull/16/files#diff-b7b01b162777c14a55ccc50945b79f51R80

But I don't know why when I run the test I got next exception:

***SUCCESS*** Created test class org.superbiz.MyContractTest
yContractTest
***INFO*** Required inputs not satisfied, entering interactive mode

[0] ( ) MyContractTest

Press <ENTER> to confirm, or <CTRL>+C to cancel.
* Test Class: [0]

STDERR:

BUFFER: []

But if you look at shell command I am setting the parameter so no idea why
this is happening.