[forge-dev] Running Furnace (Forge container) in a flat classloader

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Fri Jul 21 10:40:42 EDT 2017

Hi Ivan,

You can already do that with https://github.com/forge/forge-service. Forge
doesn't fork into another process (since Forge 2.0.0.Final was released :))

The only difference is that furnace-embedded will run in a single Weld
instance, which may be a good thing when you run Forge inside a WAR or when
you don't need a modular classpath.

Em 21 de jul de 2017 06:07, "Ivan St. Ivanov" <ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com>