[forge-users] Seam Forge Richfaces Plugin

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:30:21 EDT 2011

It looks like the plugin needs to be updated to the latest snapshot if it is
not in sync.

If you are using Alpha3, make sure you are using '--ref forge-alpha-3' when
you install the plugin.

This should become easier as we get the plugin repository set up.

I hope this helps,
Lincoln

PS. If you could email the dev or user's list in the future that would be
great. Thanks.

--
Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com